Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. We are on a people, product and customer obsessed mission to build the “Github of No-code”, and are in the best possible position to do so.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like (and have always done so) — reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across the American and European timezones, we sign into Slack, Process Street and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. We’ve been doing distributed work for a long time and it isn't for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
As an Account Executive at Process Street you'll be responsible for closing new logos and expanding our relationship with existing customers. We're looking for a self-driven, out-of-the-box thinker who's energized by taking the time to understand our customers and how Process Street can meet their workflow needs. We primarily service the SMB market, but we’re looking to move up to larger mid and enterprise deals - that’s where you come in!
What You’ll Do
- Convert inbound leads into customers
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting into existing accounts, running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Understand use cases and how to sell across different industries and multiple lines of business
- Facilitate high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Process Street will meet those needs
- 3+ years of software sales experience in SaaS
- Results and target-driven
- Challenger salesman
- Looking for more responsibility and control over your sales process
- Fast learner and adaptor
- Aggressive tester and closer
- Eager to help implement processes and improve the system
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.