We are looking for an Account Operations Executive to join our dynamic and exciting team.
You will love the startup hustle - and will appreciate what this means in terms of application and rewards.
Please share a CV - its a starting point for us which we would like to see how your background relates to what we are looking for - it will preferably be designed around our requirements.
You will be working closely with Business Development, Relationships, Marketing, Tech and Operations.
- Work with hoolah’s Relationship Managers to optimise post-live merchant success and experience.
- Educate new merchant adoption of hoolah tools and assets online and in-stores.
- Acquire and maintain merchant assets and resources for hoolah’s marketing and product optimisation.
- Assist in cross-channel and/or cross-market onboarding processes for existing merchants.
- Optimise merchant portal onboarding experience, drive merchant adoption and evaluation for internal enhancements and refinements.
- Support merchants on operational-related issues e.g, customer issues, reporting- and payment-related queries.
- Responsible for ensuring cadence of immaculate Salesforce hygiene.
- Maintain CRM data integrity in Salesforce and other internal workflows.
- Work closely with hoolah’s Customer Experience, Onboarding and Finance teams to ensure merchant operational compliance with hoolah.
- As part of your exciting start-up adventure, expect to be given opportunities to participate in the execution of high-impact commercial activities.
- This includes post-live merchant data analysis and reports to support Relationship Managers in account strategy and growth.
- Bachelor’s and above Degree.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen sense for understanding how quality of support affects merchant satisfaction and account success.
- Highly motivated, independent self-starter and team player who is able to work in a demanding, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that is continually changing.
- Enjoys cross-function involvement.
- Desire to apply and learn more continuously.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Work independently but appreciate that the collective #hoolahgans are vital to your success
- Making a holistic impact on the business.
- Drive, desire, attitude and cultural fit are also really important
- PHD qualified (Passionate, Hungry, Determined)