We are seeking a highly motivated Acquisition & Community Marketer in APAC to join our Community team. You will be responsible for developing our community of photographers in Southeast Asia. Growth
Working closely with the Paris-headquartered Community team, you will adapt and implement the global strategy, from acquisition to retention of photographers, in all the Asian countries where OCUS operates.
We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable operating in a high-growth environment and solving problems with limited oversight.
This is a contractor mission.
This role is based in Singapore: you must have the legal right to live and work in Singapore.
- Adapt and implement the acquisition strategy for our growing community of photographers across the region following our business agenda
- Work hand in hand with our CRM Manager to optimize conversion rates from onboarding to activation
- Create, publish and analyze digital acquisition campaigns. Run A/B tests
- Keep a strategic watch on new digital marketing trends and experiment relevant acquisition channels
- Contribute to our local community satisfaction by partnering with our Retention manager.
Analytics & reporting
- Build the roadmap for the creation of content that will support your campaigns;
- Design ads and landing pages to attract qualified prospects
- Contribute to building local brand awareness across the region by partnering with OCUS PR representative
- Report the results of your campaigns a weekly basis , share recommendations and implement solutions to improve efficiency
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in Southeast Asia, ideally growing a community in different countries and languages;
- You have a good knowledge of a wide array of acquisition channels (paid advertising, growth hacking techniques, scraping, email marketing) and demonstrate a test&learn, result-oriented mindset;
- You have a proven track record of Community building and high-impact content creation;
- Highly organized, you are known for your analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally you speak another language.
If you want to contribute to the growth of an international community of creative profiles in a role with a strong impact, we want to get to know you! Apply below.