· Serve as an experienced tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on local and international tax services and offerings.
· Help clients with a range of tax matters - including tax compliance, structuring, foreign direct investment, company set up, contracts etc
· Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
· Supervise and aid in the appraisal, development and training of junior employees
· Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and International legal issues.
· Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within the firm.
· 4 + years of broad experience in tax advisory.
· Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from an accredited college or university.
· Proven client management skills.
· Proficiency in spoken and written English with experience of report writing in English.
· Strong communication and presentation capability.
· Ability to thrive in an international environment and adapt to local culture.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
*Due to volume sadly only shortlisted candiates will be contacted. Please do not apply if not qualifed.