As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Assistant Manager/Manager, Revenue and Account Receivable
To perform recording and closing of all account receivable processes in order to ensure accuracy of such accounts in alignment with regulations, standards and policies.
- Responsible for entire revenue recognition process & billing under account receivable department.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies and review to ensure the revenue is recorded in compliance with IFRS.
- Ensure to get information from stakeholders and cooperate with cross functional in order to efficient the receivable and revenue recognition area.
- Coordinate and closely liaise with commercial department for proper accounting and reporting requirement for new price plans and campaigns.
- Perform the reconciliation of the receivables with partners/customers and comment on status of customers aging for management purpose.
- Generate invoices with accurate manner and liaise with internal IT teams for the automation of the process of the billings.
- Perform the necessary tasks related with customer queries of invoices in prompt response.
- Perform the month-end module closing activity with other team members.
- Interface with external auditors as needed.
- Provide judgment to plan based on extensive experience and make sure to accomplish the set goals.
- Ability to work independently and make executive decision with ease.
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as strategic and variable problem-solving abilities.
- Required self-motivation and good attitude to work in dynamic environment.
- Assist add-hoc duties assigned by line manager.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Finance / Economics or ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge level of English.
- Excellent in MS Office Applications.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.