Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems incubated by Crypto.com.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, strategists, DevOps engineers, security engineers, and quants to ensure the systems are of high-quality by the product standards as well as engineering standards and delivered to the market in a timely manner.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology.
- 1-5 years of Solidity or Vyper development experience.
- Experience with smart contract static analysis tooling (e.g. Manticore) or formal verification (e.g. KEVM) would be a plus.
- 1-5 years of experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Typescript, Golang, Python, Ruby).
- 1-5 years of experience in Test-Driven Development.
- 1-5 years of experience in development lifecycle automation, continuous development, continuous integration.
- Quantitative finance knowledge would be a plus.
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security, and performance.
- Interested in building first-class products to solve real-world problems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner, and have a "get things done" mentality.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders.
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Experience with mobile development is an advantage.
- Knowledge of low-level networking or OS internals (Linux, iOS, and Android) would be useful.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Mobx, Redux) would be a plus.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team