The position holder is expected to resolve the complaints received at the Second level of Defense like Nodal/CICC, carry out the daily operations like complaint management required reports, liase with internal departments for timely resolution of complaints, maintainig SLAs. Business Assurance Complaint Management Specialist will work to fight and mitigate fraud and actively involve or lead investigation process and liaise with government law enforcement units when required.
Key Result Areas
- Manage the Nodal/CICC Desk
- Coordinate with Internal Departments for Resolving the Customer Escalations.
- To Resolve and Update Risk Team on all CICC Complaints
- Maintaining the required Nodal and CICC Complaints Dashboards.
- End to End Closure of Nodal & CICC Related Complaints
- Identify process gaps within the SMT and drive documentation and implementation of processes ensuring that necessary controls are embedded within such processes.
- Ensure all financial reporting risks are mitigated either through controls or compensatory activities.
- Support in improving awareness of Internal Control processes among the Stakeholders.
- Regular review & analysis of controls to increase / maintain efficiency & effectiveness.
- Management reporting.
- Define, analyse and update the description of fraud scenarios and criteria for suspicion/detection
- Document and report evidence and findings, submitting escalations to the investigations team
- Prepare written communications, open FIR and case summaries in a through, clear organized and timely manner. Properly document all case-related activities using the case management system and physical files as required.
- Work with law-enforcement and civil counsel to accomplish recovery prosecution and restitution in security-related cases and represent the organization in legal proceedings.
- Utilize the case management system for data entry and fraud analysis to ensure the effective identification and reporting of emerging fraud trends. Assist the Compliance Manager in the analysis fraud data and the preparation of analytical reports as needed.
- Follow governance structure and compliance management framework set by Group and JV
This position has to communicate with various stakeholders such as, counterparts within Sales & Marketing, Channel partner, corporate clients, investors, financial sponsor, business partners and suppliers, peers and community. In simplest way, we define anyone who comes into contact with Wave Money/ DMM as a stake holder.
- Partnership: Successful professional approaches to collaboration with all stakeholders and team;
- Communication: Creating and promoting enabling environment for open communication; Constructively challenge those with power and authority
- Management: Create a positive and productive work environment, Model proper staff behavior and promote inclusive practices; Create a sense of shared responsibility/credit for accomplishments and shared responsibility for challenges or failures; Lead an efficient and effective organizational operation according to best practices
- Decision-making: Delegate appropriate decisions and responsibilities; Make clear and timely decisions; Fair and transparent decision making
- Organizational Development: Create a work environment in which learning is; creating an emotionally intelligent organization, staff competence; Building and promoting effective teams, creating an environment of creativity and innovation
Qualifications / Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
Experience and knowledge area:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years progressively responsible experience in Complaint Management and Compliance.
- Knowledge of the requirements for effective report writing
- Ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Proficiency in English/Burmese (both oral & written) for effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations
- Analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Effective team player and able to work independently
- Ability to influence people without getting into conflict situations
Functional skills as outlined below:
- Keen learner
- Myanmar language skills plus strong writing and oral skills in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft package and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain findings and proposed solutions.