As a BA Quality Specialist goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team and the process. To Perform Complex Monitoring and Evaluating Activities regarding Service Quality Assurance of Business Assurance and activities, in order to maintain and enhance the quality of services provided to the customers, which is in alignment with the regulations, risk and governance, to ensure customer satisfaction and experience, as well as to identify improvement opportunities of the Business Assurance Teams and Processes.
- Draft Quality Assurance Policy and Procedures
- Device Sampling Procedures and Directions for Recording and Reporting of Quality Data
- Maintain and develop internal support and CC quality standards
- Calibrations, Review and coach on performance of the BA Team.
- Define and implement Sample Call Audit Methodology on: Call Handling, Resolution Accuracy, Tagging Adherence
- Define and Implement Process for Resolution Audit: SR Resolution Audit, Call Audit
- Develop, Recommend and Monitor Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Analyze all customer service metrics and how the support team’s performance affects those KPI
- Coordinate and Support onsite Audits Conducted by External/Internal Auditors
- Prepare Reports to Communicate Outcome of Reporting Activities
- Create Strategies to improve support KPI’s.
- Identify process gaps within the SMT and drive documentation and implementation of processes ensuring that necessary controls are embedded within such processes.
- Support in improving awareness of Internal Control processes among the Stakeholders.
- Regular review & analysis of controls to increase / maintain efficiency & effectiveness.
- Provide Inputs to Management for Process Improvement
- Monitor Risk Management Activities
- Measure the Quality Score of each Unit within BA and Find Areas for Improvement Related to Process and People
- Follow governance structure and compliance management framework set by Group and JV
This position has to communicate with various stakeholders within and outside the Business Assurance Team such as, Dispute Desk, BA Fraud Complaints Team, BA Nodal and CICC Team Call Center Vendor. In simplest way, we define any transaction that meets Wave Money/ DMM as a stake holder related to Fraud/Risk.
- Partnership: Successful professional approaches to collaboration with all stakeholders and team;
- Communication: Creating and promoting enabling environment for open communication; Constructively challenge those with power and authority
- Management: Create a positive and productive work environment, Model proper staff behavior and promote inclusive practices; Create a sense of shared responsibility/credit for accomplishments and shared responsibility for challenges or failures; Lead an efficient and effective organizational operation according to best practices
- Decision-making: Delegate appropriate decisions and responsibilities; Make clear and timely decisions; Fair and transparent decision making
- Organizational Development: Create a work environment in which learning is; creating an emotionally intelligent organization, staff competence; Building and promoting effective teams, creating an environment of creativity and innovation
Qualifications / Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years of similar experience in handling Quality Assurance in Service, Banking, Telecom Industry
- Certifications an advantage, like Six Sigma, ISO Certification
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements for effective report writing
- Proficiency in English/Burmese (both oral & written) for effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations
- Attention to Detail, Analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Effective team player and able to work independently
- Ability to influence people without getting into conflict situations