Location: Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Requisition ID: 53851
Jardine Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Yangon.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Myanmar Jardine Schindler Ltd. started its operation in Myanmar since 1999 and it is a Switzerland-based leading multinational Elevator & Escalator Company in Myanmar. It is one of the operating entities of Schindler Group, one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Head office is located in Yangon and branch offices in Mandalay, Naypyidaw and Taunggyi.
Mobility is the goal
- To collect the cash from customers on a daily basis
- To return the collected money to the supervisor at the end of every day
- Plan and schedule for daily and monthly cash collection
- Maintain good relationship with customers and remind/ persuade them to pay the outstanding money within agreed due dates against sales/ services contracts
Mobility needs you
- Secondary education
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in cash collection or customer services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative approach, a team player
- Responsible, proactive, self-driven and good organizing skills
- Well organized and with attention to detail.
- Attentive planner, looking for continuous improvement.
- Be able to work under pressure.
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, we would like to meet you, and look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Nway Thinzar Saung