Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We're looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
The Client Concierge Specialist is responsible for handling telephone calls in a professional manner from caregivers and parents inquiring for care on behalf of their child. This role will involve a blend of skills from customer service to sales, consulting and operations.
What You'll Do:
- Answer inbound phone leads in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner.
- Qualify potential clients and log all information into Salesforce and Call Tracking Software.
- Fill out phone screening forms to gather client data (contact info insurance info)
- Upkeep of documentation via Salesforce Software
- Receive and coordinate referrals, obtain authorizations if necessary
- Provide necessary follow up to ensure client's enrollment has been approved
- Enter administrative information as needed
- Utilize available resources and follow protocol to answer questions, ask qualifying questions and educate callers
- Follow HIPAA regulations always, regarding client information.
- Understand federal and state requirements regarding client confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI).
- Outbound calls to form fills, scheduled appointments and untouched leads
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Previous ABA experience preferred
- Call handling with professional service providers and medical community
- Verification of benefits & eligibility with Health Plans
- Detail oriented, multitasking, and excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field
- Possess customer service skills and demonstrate telephone etiquette
- Possess skills in computer literacy and keyboard and typing proficiency.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You'll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You'll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You'll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.