Moovweb’s mission is to make the Web instant and simple. The company has been reborn through our new product, Moovweb XDN, which guarantees sub-second page loads and is rapidly disrupting the multi-billion dollar CDN market. It does this by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before visitors tap a link. Customers include 1-800-Flowers, Revolve, United Airlines, and over $10B in eCommerce flows through Moovweb annually. Browse https://www.thetiebar.com on your phone to experience an instant XDN site for yourself. Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed company.
We are experiencing a resurgence of growth and are seeking a hands-on Engineering Leader with strong React expertise. You will lead the XDN platform implementations, providing guidance and coaching to team members while representing your teams to stakeholders. This position is customer-facing at times and requiring outstanding technical competence.
- Must have designed and built complex multi-tiered high-scale enterprise websites.
- Working through complex architectural tradeoffs with the customer (between our XDN capabilities and their existing technology stack). For instance CDN resolution (Akamai/Fastly), Networking, React, NodeJS, Advanced React Server-Side Rendering, CI/CD Establishment, Enterprise Logging implementation (Splunk, Kafka).
- Build and maintain strong relationships beyond the development team to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners
- Gathering and planning requirements with involved teams, understanding levels of effort, prioritization and negotiation across stakeholders.
- Take ownership and drive assigned projects for successful delivery and business outcomes.
- Bring structure to your work and the work of others.
- Be accountable for the outcome.
- Develop/maintain project and system documentation, code reviews and development and QA procedures
- Active and current technical background in React and Web Development.
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- You have >3 years experience on large projects in a consulting or agency environment or on a large enterprise website.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Great blend of product/business mindset and technical expertise
- Working knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure and security
- Strong fundamentals in computer science, network security, and software development
- Relevant technologies: CDN/Akamai/Fastly, Networking, React, NodeJS, Advanced React Server-Side Rendering, CI/CD Establishment, Enterprise Logging (Splunk, Kafka).
- PMP and/or Agile Certification highly regarded
Moovweb offers a competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package with financial support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location (San Francisco), community volunteering opportunities, sports groups, Wellness Program, Movie Night, and fun team outings. Our team members are based all over the world, including Europe, Chile and throughout the US. We have two main hubs in the U.S in SF and Chicago. We know how to make remote work work! Read our CEO’s article about this here.
Moovweb is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Moovweb will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.