Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Interested in being a key contributor on our highly skilled legal team? We are looking for a Contract Specialist to manage thousands of legal documents for clients and talent, thereby increasing the operational efficiency of contract completion! This person will have daily exposure to different types of contracts and requests from different areas of our company. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail and the ability to be decisive and help push the process forward, ensuring efficiency is maintained at all times!
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
The Contract Specialist will examine, monitor and manage client and talent agreements, ensuring that all contracts are executed accurately and error-free. This person must have a deep understanding of our process, OFAC rules, tax forms and use that knowledge on a daily basis to ensure no detail is missed. In this role, it is important to continuously focus on efficiency, while maintaining utmost attention to detail. You will collaborate with the Sales and Talent Operations teams to ensure their contract needs are fulfilled. You will stay in constant communication with your team and others who count on you every day. You will work for a fully distributed company made up of elite individuals who are truly transforming the modern-day workforce.
In The First Week, Expect To
In The First Month, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Toptal’s organizational tools and processes.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Have a deep understanding of the talent agreements.
- Begin to familiarize yourself with client agreements.
- Feel confident in your understanding of the US Tax Forms and OFAC process.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Become familiar with the various agreements involving clients and our talent network.
- Start engaging with team members to seek out process efficiencies.
- Develop strong personal relationships with the sales and matching teams to help drive the documentation that supports our sales and talent network efforts.
- Acquire responsibility for our internal corporate and regulatory compliance.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Be an active team member able and willing to pitch in on workflows as needed.
- Be an understudy to more senior team members and be able to serve as backup coverage.
- Be viewed as an expert in the contract creation space.
- Continue to identify areas to improve efficiency and up the game on your team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, perfect grammar, a command of the English language, as well as an eagle eye to catch minutia errors or inconsistencies in our work.
- A strong team player with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Willingness to pitch in and help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- Highly driven, self-motivated and directed.
- You must work well with individuals across all functions.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #asia #australia