A rapidly growing and experienced Amazon-Seller company is in search of talented team members that are looking for a long-term employment growth opportunity. This is a full-time home-based 48 hours/ week position. Paid monthly via PayPal or via bank transfer and already successfully worked with 5 permanent virtual employees (for more than 1 year), and always consistently pay on time.
We are seeking for a quick-learning, sharp-thinking, extremely motivated team member to become the company's customer service representative. The Customer Service representative will be responsible for providing top-notch customer service support to all of the company's customers via call, chat, and email. We are looking for a reliable, customer-obsessed, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently, has a very structured approach towards work and has a good business understanding of the company's goals. In this role, you’ll be given many different tasks and expected to be the best at each one.
- Answer customers on different writing platforms (Amazon, Email, Facebook, etc.)
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls if necessary
- Understand customer needs and find the most effective and professional solutions.
- Monitor Amazon product reviews and seller feedback.
- Follow service procedures, policies and standards.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Excellent level of English writing, reading and speaking - preferably with an American accent
- High-level Excel and computer skills and other internet applications
- Highly service-oriented towards customers
- Self-learning ability
- Very organized
- Creative (out-of-the-box thinker)
- Honest and fair
- Must be willing to work in flexible working hours and during weekends
Our Recruitment Process
- A PC/laptop that is quick enough to allow multitasking, with preferably 8 GB of RAM or more. Must be able to run Google Chrome.
- A stable internet connection (at least 25 Mbps).
- A noise-canceling headset and a quiet workstation.
- Apply with your resume, summarizing your relevant experience as outlined in the description and your internet speed screenshot. We will reply with some screening questions. Next are a few quick tests and then an interview conducted over the phone. If all goes well, you will get an offer. All these steps can be performed at home.