Rainforest QA is looking for a highly motivated Director of Customer Success to set the strategic course and manage ongoing operations for Customer Success, Support and Account Management functions. The Director of Customer Success will build strong relationships with a goal of achieving adoption of the Rainforest QA platform and maximize value for our customers.
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of customer onboarding and retention across our Enterprise SaaS and PAYG(Pas-as-you-Go) customer base
- Creating & fostering a great environment for your team members to succeed and thrive in their roles
- Mentoring leaders in the team and help them grow in a CS leadership capacity
- Oversee key customer relationships, escalations, and strategic decision making
- Define and hold accountable operational metrics and reporting processes for your internal team using data to inform business decisions and push to continually make it better
- Spearhead initiatives to influence ARPU, lifetime value of customers, product adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Proactively provide high level trends of customer issues to key stakeholders with quantified impact on the business
- Define, refine and improve the customer journey through implementation, adoption, expansion and renewal
- Understand how to balance customer requests and needs with business value and logic
- Own metrics such as churn, expansion, renewals, upsells, response times, csat, nps and the knowledge base
- 8+ yearsof successful B2B SaaS leadership experience in customer success / experience capacity.
- Data driven, analytical curious/problem solver with a desire and proven success in hiring, coaching and managing a high performing and engaged team.
- Have an excellent business sense and a"get it done" mentality
- Understanding of value drivers in a SaaS business models and what levers to pull to influence them
- Ability to engage in strategic and tactical conversations with customers, ranging from senior stakeholders to end users
- Motivated to quickly gain thorough knowledge of Rainforest QA platform and product offerings
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Competitive salary with equity.
- A locally-adjusted weekly allowance for lunches.
- A locally-adjusted monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development.
- Unlimited paid-time off.
- 3 company off-sites per year to bond with your team and explore exciting destinations around the world.
United States Residents Only:
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
- Voluntary 401k program.
About The Company
We are a truly distributed team, spanning across Asia/Pacific, Europe and North America (our headquarters is in San Francisco). Culturally we implore each other to champion our belief that life is about more than work and that we are all responsible in fostering a culture which can support a team with a diverse set of lifestyle options.
No BS, No Ego—We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
1% Better Every Day— Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
Own the Journey—We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our tribal journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our tribe’s success.
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a globally-distributed company, one of our largest negative externalities is travel, specifically air travel. As such, we calculated our annual carbon emissions at 203.59 tonnes of CO2 and paid to offset it until September 26th 2020.