Customer Support Manager Job Description
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for all aspects of support, managing the support team, educating support agents, demonstrating the product, building support knowledge base and contents, and educating customers. This plays an important role in driving ongoing technical support, adoption, and onboarding new customers. Moreover, this critical function works with the rest of the VSee team to keep the company focused on customer outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Software Support Engineers including hiring and training.
- Engage appropriate internal resources to resolve technical issues and update customers on progress
- Periodically review software support logs, track performance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for the onboarding process, the training of platform end user, and post go-live support.
- Understand customer outcomes by analyzing customer metrics, communicating with customers, and
- Providing input into core product, marketing, and sales processes based on customer’s feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, business administration, computer science or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience working as BPO Manager.
- Experience working with and managing a large support team of agents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- 50k to 150k Pesos a month plus bonus
VSee is a telemedicine software company based in Silicon Valley, California. VSee allows doctors to see patients via webcam or mobile phone. It is also the only video system allowed on the International Space Station - how astronauts see their doctors. VSee users include Hillary Clinton, Angelina Jolie, Linkin Park, UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, and was even used at President Obama's Inauguration. VSee has been deployed in numerous American hospitals as well as Iraq, Amazon rainforest, and Nigeria:
VSee is a fun-loving, adventurous company with various company outings. Our goal is to help each team member explore their professional interests and learn the skills to become a better version of themselves.
"Manage Team, Support Engineer, technical support, training and guidimg new hires in the team, resolution, demonstration of product, Analyzing metrics, provide customer feedback"