We arelooking for a candidate to join our Strategic Analytics group. This positionwill work with our internal client teams to both analyze and visualize structuredand unstructured data. The successfulcandidate will possess a keen analytic mind as well as a flair for visualdesign.
Thisposition will assist in the analyses of large-scale client databases, includingcustomer profiling, segmentation studies, post-program measurement, and otherad-hoc projects.Candidates should havesolid experience evaluating large amounts of consumer data and culling out keyinsights to support data-driven marketing opportunities, along with abackground in fundamental statistical concepts.
The candidate will also play a key role in creatingvisually stunning and effective data visualizations and dashboards.Theyshould be skilled at converting raw data into an interactive image or design thattells a compelling story and aids business decision-making.
- Collaborate &communicate effectively with client and internalteams to identify analytic objectives and approach
- Assist in the design, day-to-day management and delivery of client analyses and data visualizations
- Document business and functional requirements fordashboards
- Develop analytic plans (including sampling plans andprogramming specs)
- Extract data from client systems and write programmingcode required to clean, transform, analyze and visualize the resulting datasets
- QC programming output
- Ensure that client deliverables are produced on timeand error-free
- Stay up to date with the data visualizationmarketplace and new product developments and features
- Participate in product training and client demos asneeded
- Utilize speech and text mining tools to uncoveractionable customer insights
- Demonstrated ability to develop and interpret analyticoutput
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analysis, database marketing, or business intelligence roles, ideally across marketing, CX and VoC business functions
- Proven ability to create data visualizations that arewell designed and tell a compelling visual story
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented, deadlinedriven environment
- Self-starter, self-educating and self-motivated withan insatiable curiosity
- Manage personal tasks & workload with ability toprioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts; a working knowledgeof multivariate statistics (i.e., regression, cluster analysis, CHAID, etc.)would be helpful.
- Deep experience using data extraction and analysistools, such as SQL, Python, or R and data visualization tools such as Tableauor Power BI is required.
- Working knowledge of unstructured data analysis toolsis a plus
- Business, economics, or quantitative methodsbackground preferable. Graduate degreeis a plus.
TTEC is proudto be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to buildinga diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures andperspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities weserve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but alsohumanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a globalcompany, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view thingsfrom different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the tablein their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of thediversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.