The Big Idea
The EDI Consultant position is responsible for solving complex business interactions by implementing EDI software developed by Data Masons to integrate transaction data with Microsoft ERP platforms as well as other business applications in advanced distribution and manufacturing environments. The Dynamics 365 specialist will be responsible for clients upgrading their ERP to Dynamics 365.
This is a fully remote role; you can be based anywhere in the Philippines.
Who You Are
You are a master communicator. You can talk with anyone from the warehouse floor to the CEO and cultivate those interactions into a trust-based relationship. You exude confidence even when you don’t feel it. You know when to share and when to keep things close to the vest. You have an eye for detail so that even the smallest issue won’t affect the customer negatively. You can be flexible; you know when to push and when to back off. You’re an individual contributor BUT you have a “when the team wins, we all win” attitude so you’re willing to pitch in to help others when needed.
What You Know
- Heavy ERP experience is a must - Dynamics 365 - preference given to F&O but Business Central is also needed.
- Retail product experience, heavy equipment or automotive supply chain experience is preferred
- Intermediate SQL skills at a minimum are needed
- Knowledge of EDI integration and EDI standards is important and will lessen the severity of your learning curve
What You'll Do
- Your primary goals as a consultant consist of systems and solution analysis, implementation of projects as defined in detailed statements of work, problem identification, troubleshooting and resolution using advanced data transformation tools.
- You will attend internal and customer meetings as required, execute technical and functional projects and generate documentation and statements of work.
- You’ll be expected to maintain a high level of productivity by maintaining a consistent billability of 78% (based on a 40-hour work week)
- Because you’ll likely work multiple projects at once, you’ll need to manage your time effectively by monitoring internal workflow as well as project plans.
- While most work can be done remotely, light travel will occasionally be needed. You can plan to attend our annual all-hands company meeting in Florida every January as well.
- Lastly and perhaps most importantly, you will constantly strive for service excellence in order to “wow” our customers.
Who We Are
Data Masons' EDI Made Simple™ approach offers advanced turnkey EDI solutions for ERP products such as Microsoft Dynamics and Macola. The company's EDI solution provides an end-to-end EDI processing platform that gives companies a competitive edge through seamless EDI integration, predictable ownership costs and comprehensive, ongoing compliance services - all without expensive and disruptive ERP platform customization.
Why You Should Work With Us
- We are over 96% distributed. Almost all our employees work from home. You don’t have to battle traffic or lose valuable working time in your commute.
- We value work-life balance. We WANT you to get to your kid’s baseball game or be a room mom. We want you to get out into your community and build ties. We think that happy employees = productive employees
- We are small but mighty! 185 employees strong but growing fast. Have a seat at our table; everyone is valued here.
- We put our customers and employees before anything else. You are our most valued asset and mean more to us than just the bottom line.