About The Company
JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 40,000 people come from around the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 400 offices, 27 factories, 5 research & development centers and 5 tobacco processing facilities.
JTI Myanmar is a company incorporated in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar since 2012. JTI Myanmar currently produces several brands of cigarettes such as Mevius, Winston and Camel, for the Myanmar domestic market and also exports its products within the Asia Pacific region.
Field Marketing Manager
JTI Myanmar is looking for Field Marketing Manager. This incumbent will be reporting to Field Marketing Lead.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Lead the Field Marketing Team
- Train for skills acquire expert knowledge on Field Marketing way of working & needed processes.
- Coach in the field enhancing the teams' effectiveness using 'train the trainer' approach.
- In spill sense of urgency' to identify business opportunities - 'stay hungry' (for success) attitude.
- Ensure high-level of energy, motivation & passion among the Field Marketing team and lead a positive competitive environment (celebrate success together, spend quality off work)
- Create a work environment that tolerates - even demands - to make mistakes.
- Embrace to take controlled risks. At the same time ensure learning are taken and programs refined based on insights.
- The incumbent regularly is in the field for
- Team leadership coach & evaluate the team on way of working, programs, attitude and collaboration. Facilitate communication & collaboration.
- Portfolio balance ensure programs are balanced and meet portfolio strategy & priorities.
- Engage with stakeholders align & influence key stakeholders such as Sales team, trade partners & distributor sales force.
- Insights collect field insights to optimally support, build & enhance field marketing way of working concepts & processes.
- In addition
- supports ad-hoc initiatives in-line with business priorities.
- Signs-off proposed programs.
- Works with central functions to optimize back-office support to the field.
- Build compelling reports including commercial KPIs that transparently indicate volume & SOM impact as a base for future steering.
- Facilitate data analysis to identify commercial business opportunities & new program ideas.
- Objectives, budget & internal collaboration
- Ensure program portfolio is optimally suited to achieve national business objectives.
- Budget Management including phasing.
- Back-office processes
- Understand back-office way of working and gain expert knowledge about available tools & resources that enable & facilitate Field Marketing.
- Know new product launch (NPL) calendar & process, portfolio strategy, brand objectives and consumer segmentation. Know relevant internal stakeholders from various teams.
- Tools / Data leverage all tools & system available to enhance program planning & measurement.
- General Management
- Ensure program KPIs are installed & supervise measurement.
- Facilitate correct interpretation of results.
- Sound project management skills to steer & evaluate numerous work streams across territories
Qualifications & Experiences
- High standard of university degree (required), MBA or equivalent educational background (desirable)
- Ideally 3 years spent at managerial level for related functions, demonstrated sound team leadership & coaching capabilities.
- Fluent English (required), local language (required), Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet and E-mail)
- Leadership Coach, inspire and motivate the team. Lead by example by engaging cross-functionally with key stakeholders regularly. Build 'sense of urgency' and sustain a positive competitive environment.
- Analytics Ensure data from various sources (e.g. Nielsen, TME, Tracker, consumer segmentation, field insights) are used to identify locally relevant commercial opportunities. Understand the 'big picture' and know where to find missing data & resources.
- Planning Understand back-office processes & resources in-depth and leverage sound project management skills. Use category management approach to drive JTI relevance for retailers and achieve retailer recommendation. Work closely with Field Strategy Manager to ensure availability of resources.
- Be Commercial Focus on tangible, commercial results. Always install suitable measurement processes. Focus on sustainable volume driving programs and expansion of stick availability.
- Communication/ Influence Natural communicator applying a targeted communication style tailored to stakeholders. Able to achieve results through others.
- Presentation Build convincing presentations with a winning storyline to sell achievements and ask for resources.