A decentralized traded funds, peer to peer asset management on Blockchain, founded by previous executives of Mckinsey Ventures and Google.
About The Role
This position requires solid hands-on programming, creative problem solving, troubleshooting skills, and an enthusiasm for learning. In this role, you will partner with other high-caliber software engineers to focus on building the next generation of Asset Management software.
- Designing, coding, testing, and supporting reliable, robust software applications and services with high-quality standards.
- Participating actively in cross-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and implementation.
- Collaborating with product management on the right units of work to include in each development sprint.
- Performing code reviews and providing timely feedback to other engineers.
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to make decisions quickly in consultation with team members and subject matter experts.
- 5-7 years of software development experience.
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Experience in cloud platforms services, advantage if it's AWS-based.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global team-environment.
- Start-up attitude (sense of urgency, optimism, humility, team player).
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly.
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things.
- Competitive salary
- This is a remote-based role.