Location: Remote (or one of our several offices)
We are a celebration of iGaming and has been founded by an entrepreneurial and accomplished management seeking to deliver and build the best iGaming experience in the world. Working across emerging markets and with offices in three countries, it offers employees a diverse and international environment to grow and leverage skill sets and capabilities.
We are currently offering a great opportunity for an experienced General Manager Japan. In this role you will take our company to market and oversee growth.
Some Of Your Responsibilities Are
- Local Market plan, Strategy and execution
- Recruit, train and manage a competitive customer facing team across Support, VIP,
Payments, Risk & Fraud and product management
- Budget and P&L ownership
- Localization of product, content and campaigns
Requirements In Order To Match The Role
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- 3+ years of marketing experience within iGaming focused on driving user growth in
- Market experience in Japan, with a deep understanding of the consumer, the local
market, communication and media ecosystem
- Strong track record in business development with pre-existing relationships with
relevant prospective affiliate partners in Japan
- Capable to thrive within a fast-paced environment, entrepreneurial mindset, and an
unwavering desire to succeed
- Clearly demonstrated ability to work independently and within teams
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)