Course Hero is scaling! Course Hero is looking for a Literature Designer (Graphic Design Specialist) to create templates/prototypes, consult on design queries, and assist in creating/updating visual style guidelines. Candidates must be self-starters with an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.
Note: Candidates based in the Philippines only. This is a 6-month contract with the option to renew in which you will be working remotely.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Create literature templates and prototypes for literature covers and other literature art
- Consult on design queries from video and header art reviews
- Assist in creating and updating visual style guidelines for videos
- Perform any miscellaneous design tasks, as needed
Are you the next member of our literature team?
- A 2 or 4-year university degree in art or a related field; or a degree or certificate from an art school + at least 1 year of work experience
- Or commensurate work experience
- Some experience with cover design for print and/or eBooks
- Some experience with video editing, review, and/or animation
- Experience creating art style guidelines
- Experience related to publishing, academia, education, or literature/humanities
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones who think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.