An exciting Graphic Designer (Animation) role has become available at one of the world's fast-growing logistics companies with shared service operations in the Philippines.
Location: Ortigas, Philippines. - Temporary remote
What To Expect From The Role
- Make mostly 2D videos + graphics design projects in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Infographics, social media tiles, and more.
- Managed HubSpot pages with any content and design changes
- Designed an e-newsletter asset to go to our rapidly growing customer base
- Creates illustrations and developing visual brand vocabulary
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Responsible for the maintenance and creation of animation assets
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, Illustration or equivalent experience
- With 3-5+ years of related experience
- Go-getter and proactive attitude with the ability to take direction
- Creative thinking: able to take ideas we give you in scripts and take to illustration
- Strong graphic design and layout skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented with flexible and team player attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Aptitude to take direction
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools
- Proficiency in standard Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Be able to work independently and in a team
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.