Are you an aspiring Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career?
If you are an enthusiastic growth specialist who can balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect role for you!
Funded.club supports founders of startups and scale-ups around the world that don’t yet need an in-house recruiting or HR team but still need those efficiencies now. We recruit developers and non-technical staff for startups from San Francisco to Sydney on fixed fees of $3600 per hire. We're a disrupt service provider with a proven business model looking to scale our customer base in 2021.
We're looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist who is curious, resilient, and passionate about finding new growth areas and lead generation. You will take full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product, and business objectives.
You'll have an opportunity to fast track your growth and development in an organization with a mission that has a real positive social impact and ambitious business goals.
Funded.club is a distributed team of professionals and this is a fully remote position, reporting directly to our Founder and CEO.
What You Will Do
- Ideate, execute, and report on growth strategies that generate an increasing flow of sales leads.
- Leverage both creative marketing campaign best practices and data analytics to implement thoughtful growth experiments.
- Implement a strong culture of A/B testing and scaling where the impact is both optimized and maximized
- Work closely with stakeholders.
- Drive a "lean startup" style environment of constant experimentation and learning ("growth mindset")
- 3+ years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing, B2B lead generation.
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up
- Experience generating leads from startup founders and plugging into startup communities essential
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and content sites
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Very data-driven
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand vision
- Hubspot experience a big plus