The role of HR Shared Services Manager is to ensure an effective back end operation is run with seamless coloration with inter departments, external bodies. By providing an excellent HR service to employees, HR Shared Services Manager enable our employee’s productivity.
Compensation & Benefit
- Ensure the accuracy of employee payroll and personal income tax in accordance to company policy and guidelines while ensuring to comply with Myanmar Employment Law.
- Working closely with external consultants or independently to ensure the company is fully compliant with Myanmar PIT law.
- Working closely with Finance & Accounting team on payroll and employee expenses accounts.
- Taking ownership on management, administration and process of other cooperate employee benefits (i.e. medical insurance, life insurance, etc)
- Staying updated with the employment and salary trend in the market to ensure the company stays relevant.
HR Employee Services
- Support and guide employees on HR enquiries and requests
- Visa, FRC, Stay Permit, Form C Application for expat employees
- Implement new employee initiatives for employee engagement and productivity
- Working closely with Head of HR and HR Business Partners to drive the high-performance culture though performance management
- Manage and maintain HR Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Manage and own seamless on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positivity towards company culture
- Working closely with Sourcing & Facility Department to ensure that all services that is required for HR department and relevant employee support supplies, office supplies, and necessities for projects event are properly procured/sourced.
Employee Health & Safety
- Implement and drive safety culture and policy
- Working closely with relevant business units and sourcing team to ensure the employees receives the necessary tools to perform their duties from health and safety perspective
Policies and Guidelines
- Continue to develop and maintain high value HR and employee process and policies
- Develop and maintain employee handbook
- Annual re-evaluation of policies for the company’s efficiency and effectiveness purposes
- Ensuring the integrity of HR data
- Ensure and accuracy and stability of HRIS
- Working closely with sourcing team and the vendors to ensure HR teamwork with the right partners (i.e. recruitment agency, tax consultants, benefit providers etc)
- HR Management System Implementation
- End User and Admin Training
- Developing and maintaining user manuals of the system
- Other HR projects will be assigned from time to time
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, personal files, personal income tax records, etc
- Maintaining employee files as to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Super user of HRIS
- Implement and manage employee health and safety programs
- Managing employee leave records, updating and reporting to manage (on HRIS system)
- Continuously improve the process following a customer centric approach
- Monitor adherence to and comply with HR SLA
- Lease agreement, business cards, stationary and office material procurement
- Providing benefits orientations and enrollments
Key Performance and Success Indicators
- Result based improvement and management
- Leadership and people management
- Knowledge management and learning
- Team work
This position has to communicate with various stakeholders such as, senior management of Wave Money, Head of Departments, external consultants and vendors.
Experience, Functional Skills and Knowledge Areas
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in HR Operations & Performance Management in a high growth company.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in B.BA, B.BM, B. Com or equivalent is a must
- Previous working experience in an International Fin Tech, Tele Communication or banking company would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and hand-on experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems (HRIS)
- Well versed with financial planning and discipline
- Experience with team management and development
- Change management and adaptability
- Demonstrated decision making capability and ability to work without supervision.
- Fluency in English and Myanmar is mandatory