Human Resource Management
• Implement and maintain all human resources activities relating to compensation and benefit, training and development, recruitment, staff movement, probation, promotions, transfers, personnel administration.
• Ensure compliance with relevant operational and people risk controls, and employment legislation.
• Work with relevant HOD to ensure job descriptions/specifications are developed, updated and communicated on a regular basis for all positions.
• Ensure exit interviews conducted and taken into action for all positions.
• Prepare and update Staff movement weekly report for management in relation to new hires, resignations (prepare report to present in Quarterly Meeting for staff movement-vacancies/promotions/resignations).
• Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities
• Monitoring with Travel Agencies for Airlines & Railway bookings, Hotel bookings & Car arrangements for employees & guest.
• Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
• Support COO in all assigned projects.
• To ensure Human Resources & Administration tasks are carried out in compliance with MTG's operation and procedures.
• To monitor and evaluate performance of Admin & HR Executive.
• To execute Human Resources & Administration tasks and exercise any authority delegated by CEO.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR THIS POSITION :
a) Academic Qualification and Skill
• Bachelor Degree, Diploma in Human Resources Management
• Have knowledge of principles and procedures for Human Resources Management.
• Ability to coordinate with all level of people and ability to influence, coach at all levels of the organization.
• Good command both of spoken and written in English.
b) Work Experience
• At least 10 years of experience in IT and Telecom Field. in Human Resources & Administration area especially in telecom business is highly preferable.
Apply - [email protected]