Do you have an extensive background and strong skills in developing Angular web and mobile applications? Have you led a development team or were you responsible for the front-end architecture of enterprise-grade products? Do you love taking stakeholder requirements and turning them into amazing products? If the answers are yes - then this role is a perfect fit for you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in a fast-paced engineering environment, you'll focus most of your day turning product specifications and high-fidelity designs into clickable prototypes and presenting it to project stakeholders.
- After a series of clickable prototypes approved, you will work on replacing the mocked data and integrating the prototype with APIs created by our backend team, turning the prototype into a full-functional production app.
- In all cases before delivering to customers, you have a chance to review your work to ensure that all requirements were implemented following the team and industry best practices.
- You'll also be reviewing the work of other team members, ensuring that they are following common development best practices and guidelines before their work reaches our customers. While doing your daily reviews, you'll be able to observe patterns in subpar work and propose improvements to our process and quality bars.
- Use UI component libraries to produce high-quality production apps following a high-fidelity design and a specification
- Iterate daily by communicating with senior stakeholders on new product features and feedback
- Integrate prototypes with real APIs to make the app production-ready and shippable
- Review delivered screens implemented by other developers on the team
- Propose improvements to our current team processes
- Minimum 5 years of UI software development experience
- Minimum 3 years of Angular 2+ development experience
- Innate drive to create high-quality applications that are simple to maintain
- Great English verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile development process based on daily feedback loops
- Proven record of high-quality web development and a portfolio to back that up
- Experience using a 3rd-party UI component library such as Google Material, IBM Carbon, Bootstrap or similar
- Experience with responsive and adaptive development
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Experience integrating AWS services such as Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, CloudFront, S3
- Experience developing back-end services
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials
to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.