Proximity Finance's mission is to invest in the growth of each of our employees with the same degree of quality, design and care that our rural customers experience. To do so, we design and offer blended learning and development programs that help employees build up the right set of values, core competencies and technical skills at every stage of their career. Learning Manager/Specialist is accountable for upland and dry region of Proximity Finance as a single point of contact for learning & development matters and also responsible for devising overall financial product related training execution of Proximity Finance, including needs analysis, program development, implementation, monitoring and reporting on all staff training and development activities. S/he will ensure cost-effective training arrangements that all Proximity Finance staff are adequately equipped with necessary skill sets to operate at a high standard of timeliness and responsibilities.
Once You’re Here, You Will:
- To design, deliver and evaluate training sessions within the Proximity Finance’s learning & development framework.
- Responsible for all technical training and initiatives, including curriculum design, procurement, delivery and full administration of the L&D function, ensuring mandatory training is co-ordinated and records are fully up to date for upland and dry regions.
- Training delivery – conduct technical training for operations staff and handholding new loan officers
- Engage with potential external training vendors for in house training or off-site training classes. Vendor procurement, cost negotiation and quality content delivery would be part of the scope discussion. .
- Organize and conduct train-the-trainer sessions for in-house experts/trainers
- Frequently visit branches and monitor progress and handholding new loan officers.
- Responsible for all organizational transformation projects by collaborating with business operations and digital teams. For instance, this is required to support training and communication roll out on organization wide digital transformation, MFI mobile money projects and so on.
- Able to travel across the country.
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 4 years of significant work experience as a trainer, coach, or training facilitator, preferably Maintain a database of curriculum, materials, and personnel training records. (Preferably someone from Fintech industry)
- Knowledge and successful implementation of instructional design theory
- Knowledge of credit processes and policies in financial or microfinance institutions
- Awareness of the latest training technology, trend, participatory training, and adult education
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency; familiarity with web delivery tools
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (both English and Burmese)
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.