This position is overall responsible for the finance and accounting function at Brewery, Logistic, and Procurement.
• Annual standard cost roll up, estimate, and variance analysis
• Preparation Supply Chain Deck and MIS on monthly/quarterly/HY/Annual basis.
• Analysis of Cost & Wastage on monthly basis – Production cost, fixed cost and unit cost.
• Control and prepare the report of Asset’s Capitalisation.
• Support Corporate Accounts Team and External/Internal Auditors on External Audit and Internal Audit exercise related to Brewery, Logistic, and Procurement
• CPA 5-7 yrs experience in MNC – FMCG/Pharma Factory
• Experience in ERP package based accounting and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Good communication skills
• Strong functional knowledge
• Good team player
• Hands on experience in preparing accounts and reports
• Must be able to speak fluently in both English and Myanmar language