Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for all commercial communication strategy, planning and development of Marketing for Wave Money and associated initiatives. To ensure that all forms of communications and messages are carefully linked together, he or she will coordinate with stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations and Technology team to keep alignment of Brand communications are consistent, relevant, accurate, timely. Integrated comms must reach out to the target audience from the right media channels, creatively, persuasively and in harmony.
- Developing, implementing and execution programs in Marketing Communications and media strategy that assists in promotion and awareness of the brand (ATL/BTL/TTL)
- Deliver marketing and brand communications to all relevant internal/external stakeholders and creative agencies
- Enquire communication requirements, create a timeline/content plan and execute for GTM creatives and contents.
- Draft and propose a creative direction in alignment with Brand strategy, Business Direction and go to market plans by respective Head of departments.
- Propose themes, storyboards, scripts, messages, brochures, radio ads and work with internal communications.
- Implement frameworks, checklists and calendar of content for action and evaluating the effectiveness of communication activities
- Meet potential partners/media for marketing collaboration and create promotion ideas.
- Enforce and embrace brand guidelines in trademarks, logos and publications.
- Identify brand building ideas and ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Leverage customer insight and to refine, develop brand management, track brand budget for creative development.
- Create/enhance partner, agency relationships and attend tradeshows, conferences and market visits as required by business to fulfil brand requirements.
- Coordinate and lead relevant teams to get things done.
- Perform other duties as directed and necessary to the proper performance of the role
Key Performance and Success Indicators
- Strong relationship with media
- Smooth flow of information within the organization and between Wave Money and its stakeholders
- Growing base of Followers on relevant social media channels
- Well managed and up to date website
- Fluency in writing, editing skills in Myanmar & English. (Ability to write and speak in Burmese as well is preferred).
- Creative and has strong common sense
- Strategic and analytical
Experience, Functional Skills and Knowledge Areas
- At least 5 years work experience in a management role in communications/creative background.
- Previous working experience in an international organization is an advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning, result-oriented based management and reporting.
- Experience developing and executing a communications strategy.
- Exposure to C-level management.
- Ability to work effectively in conflict situations and under pressure.
- Metric and ROI focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills