Get to know our Team:
You will be part of the pioneer marketing team in a new market and will witness and contribute to the exciting growth of Grab, in making safe transportation more accessible to all.
In your role, you will support the Country Marketing Head in planning and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns. The ideal candidate must be both insanely creative and analytical and is able to make data-informed decisions while keeping a consumer-focused mindset. This role will focus on building the Grab brand, user acquisition, and engagement.
Get to know the Role:
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy
- Drive all initial set-up of marketing operations, including the financial system, reports, and internal tools management
- Work with regional functions to ensure sufficient marketing support in the market across various channels
- Own the relationship with Ops and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and secure the support needed
- Design marketing campaigns that will drive both acquisition and retention for the growth of Grab business in Myanmar
- Manage budget allocation between promo cost and media mix that best suits business objectives, across both online and offline channels
- Perform data monitoring and analysis daily/weekly and provide recommendations based on consumer insights
- Select, evaluate and own relationships with vendors to deliver high-quality work within timelines and budgets provided
- Organize market research and report results to the business
- Identify and/or review potential co-partnerships that are of brand fit to Grab and negotiate for mutually beneficial terms
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Comfortable with designing, executing and tracking successful digital marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns), integrated marketing campaigns, mobile marketing, and direct marketing campaigns.
- At least 5-6 years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record in planning integrated marketing strategies and executing campaigns.
- Familiar with the Myanmar market and able to draw on local nuances to design marketing activities that are highly relevant to our customers.
- Proven track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth and start-up environment.
- Relentless in driving growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Able to work independently and effectively engage and influence relevant stakeholders to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative in coming up with ideas that complement different channels to reach, engage and grow the Grab business.
- Highly detail-oriented to ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.