Head of Network Operation Plan & Design
- Responsible for development, implementation and continual improvement of service management policies and processes covering such areas as Change, Incident, Problem and Service life-cycle Management.
- Perform Governance and Operational review with delivery Organizations and customer.
- C-level interfacing; handle Multi-Vendor portfolio
- Operational Management function for end-to-end planning, design, engineering and optimization activities.
- Delivery Performance Management. Supervise contractual SLA, establish the WLA and monitor the delivery performance according to MS governance model.
- Holding governance meetings on engineering, optimization and application development.
- Perform governance and operational review with delivery organizations and customer.
- Continuously works toward efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
- Have experience in Managed Service (MS) delivery management with radio background (RAN, RF, transport).
- Good knowledge of the telecom network.
- Experienced in network operations (planning & design) with managerial skills
- Have experience in optimization, designing, configuration, Implementation and Operations including strategy planning and delivery in Telecom field.
- Experienced with customer interfacing roles.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge on finance process and principle.
- Good management & control, database skill.
- Play the role to ensure the delivery is on track and up to customer expectation
To apply for this role forward your CV to Khaing Khin Moe at [email protected] or [email protected]