As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
- Handling and Managing customer complaint as back office team leader of business call center
- To provide Training for all business call center agents in timely manner which are not limiting to New Product Launch, Product Knowledge, SOPP and so on.
- To Support business contact center daily operation which are not limiting to managing and tracking attendance of call center agents, granting and requesting system access for new on boarded agents and so on.
- Responsible for the day to day operational support of the business contact center to deliver the required service level standards and customer experience.
- Responsible for checking call center team’s daily attendance against the duty roster for Salary Calculations.
- Organize and provide regular training schedule for Call Center Agents and monitoring the improvement and do the assessment.
- Need to assist preparing monthly SLA Report of all stake holders of Business Team, both internal and external vendors/partners.
- Need to assist in logistic process for business purposes. (Delivery of Broadband Devices and Sim Cards for replacement process)
Skills & talent
University graduate preferably in IT and Engineering.
- Knowing Basic Principles of Customer Service and minimum 2 years of working experiences in Call Center Operations/ Customer Service field.
- Experience in Telco or ISP are most preferable.
- Ability to work accurately and able to work under stressful situations.
- A fast leaner with good problem- solving skills.
- Customer Service oriented with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Office especially (Excel/Power point & etc..) with strong computer English and Myanmar typing skills.
- Proficiency in English. (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.