Lionbridge is building a community of trusted Online Mystery App Shoppers in Myanmar, who will purchase and try different mobile apps, and later evaluate both the shopping and the app usage experience to help us improve online purchasing for all internet users.
As an App Mystery Shopper you will be asked to buy and try different mobile apps based on ads you see on the net and fill in 2 questionnaires providing detailed feedback about the entire shopping and usage experience as compared to your expectations set by the ad. In this project you will be required to work 5 hours per month.
This is a continuous work opportunity with a self-directed schedule, the ability to work from home and to keep access to apps purchased in the project.
- An opportunity to buy and try the newest mobile apps, share the experience and keep access to all apps purchased in the project.
- Work from home with self-directed schedule.
- A continuous project with required participation of 5 h/month with compensation of 6 USD per hour.
- 18+ years of age
- Location in Myanmar
- Fluency in English and Burmese
- Active user of social media
- Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper
- Computer/Laptop with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- Smartphone (iOS/Android) with at least 2GB free space to install the apps.