POSITION TITLE: Organization Capacity Development Manager, LATT– M project
REPORTS TO: Team Lead, LATT – M
LOCATION: Yangon, Myanmar
FHI 360 envisions a world in which all individuals and communities have the opportunity to reach their highest potential. Our mission is to improve lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions for human development. FHI 360 has worked to improve lives in Myanmar since 2012, building capacity in multiple sectors, including health, nutrition, food and agriculture, civil society, the media and governance.
FHI 360 is seeking applications for the position of Organization Capacity Development Manager for the Local Action Towards TB-Free Myanmar (LATT-M) project.r.
Led by Pyi Gyi Khin (PGK) in partnership with FHI 360 Myanmar and PHOENIX Association, LATT – M is a three-year USAID-funded project . that will support the National TB Program (NTP) to accelerate national progress towards a TB-free Myanmar by 2035 through mobilizing and establishing the first civil society TB community network at the national and regional levels. FHI 360 Myanmar will provide technical assistance to LATT – M consortium partners.
The Organization Capacity Development Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Conduct partner organization capacity needs assessment and review existing assessment results
- Design new or revise existing capacity assessment tools
- Develop organizational development (OD) capacity building strategies and plans to support identified needs
- Implement capacity development plan designed to strengthen partner organizations
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring in areas such as OD, strategic information and technical implementation
- Develop / adopt / update OD related training materials to address capacity building needs identified;
- Conduct periodic performance monitoring including annual reassessments of partner organizations to ensure quality is maintained and milestones are met
- With support from other team members, deliver OD training
- Provide customised mentoring follow up at organizational and individual levels
- Support the development of OD technical documents, abstracts, presentations and reports documenting achievements, lessons learned and other findings related to the project
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of OD capacity building activities by consultants and partner organisations
- Participate in collaborative efforts with other capacity building providers and national training networks
- Monitor, evaluate and report on program results that measure increases in skills and abilities and determine the impact of capacity development interventions
- Assist in the preparation of program reports
- Bachelor’s degree in organization capacity development or similar field
- Minimum of five years of professional experience providing organization capacity development services
- Demonstrable understanding of organization capacity assessment and development
- Familiar with USG rules and regulations, and experience in a similar position on a USG-funded project preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong English written, oral, and presentation skills
- Authorization to work in Myanmar
- Willingness and ability to travel a minimum of 20% time to project sites
- Myanmar national
- Experience completing a variety of tasks by establishing priorities and working in a fast-paced office environment, under pressure and against numerous deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail in the performance of duties is of critical importance
- Excellent organizational skills, including task and time management
Impeccable business ethics, including the protection of confidential information
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.