If you want to work building a product on one of the most interesting industries today and help engineering teams to deliver the best functionalities, at Streamloots you will be able to do it surrounded by dreamers who know how to also be relentless doers. You will have the possibility to work 100% remote, working in an international and fast-growth start-up where all the team members want to have a positive impact helping the creators to turn their passions into livelihoods.
Please, check here our mission statement and values which are two fundamental components of our culture and daily routine.
Your mission is to be the user ambassador within the company, lead a Squad, and also, bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with the rest of the squad.
In this position, you will be able to have an amazing
contribution and impact in different areas:
As Product Manager
- Guide the discovery: Translate the discovery into an efficient product solution, understanding the current product use cases.
- Lead the product strategy: Work with the CPO to define the roadmap, shape the product strategy and roadmap for a cross-functional development team, defining the go-to market and validating the MVPs for the new product solutions. Work with the UX team and decide what needs to be validated.
- Create new product solutions: Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Your voice is important: With the CPO, CEO and the rest of the team, your voice will be a key opinion to decide on our new business strategies.
As Product Owner
- Ship fast and often: Create and Prioritize the user stories with the team. Understand the company vision and break it into the backlog and work with the development team to divide features in tasks, estimate them and prioritize to optimize the workflow.
- To track usage of the product, gaps, and struggles in order to ensure that all that we do is understood and usable by our users.
- Contribute to the Scrum Cycle: Sharing the context in the Backlog Review, discussing the objective that sprints should achieve in the Sprint Planning according to priorities, and ensuring with the stakeholders the team is delivering value.
- Lead by example: After this time you will know perfectly the current processes and architectures, and also you will be able to win the credibility of the team as an engineer and role model.
As Squad Lead
- Lead the mission of the squad and impact in the company: Translate Road Map to OKRs, empower with rituals and good meetings a good team culture, lead the whole OKR Cycle within the team, taking care of the interdependencies between squads.
- Collaborating with all departments: You will work along with our CPO, CTO and Tech Lead in planning and prioritizing the Product and OKRs, having the opportunity to learn from their different experiences.
- Become a Reference: We will help you to become an external reference in the field, in both gaming and product networks in order to attract the best people to our team.
- Manage Strategically: You will track team product metrics and KPIs, because as you know, what is not measured cannot be improved, and as a manager this is your opportunity to give feedback and make decisions to ensure the alignment of the team with the agreed strategy. There are two great books you can learn: Become in a manager (Julie Zhuo) and Measure What Matters (John Doerr)
Long story, short: How will be your first days in Streamloots?
First month: For the first few weeks, we will make sure you know your impact on the team and the business, and you will learn everything there is to know about the team, the business and our processes. You will put your focus on understanding the product and the user, that is a key success factor. Please note that remote onboarding due to COVID-19 is not an issue.
First Quarter: Little by little, you will begin to have one to ones with the CPO, who will oversee your professional and personal advancement. Furthermore, you will participate in the meetings and processes that you will lead later. You will not be expected to lead from the very beginning since we understand that you will have to take some time first to adapt yourself to the team and the processes to lead them. After this process, you will become a role model who will spire the rest of the team in their development and will help the Squad Impact on the Company OKRs.
To the moon: Streamloots will challenge you to grow in your impact on the company, as you will do with the teams, we will work to help you enjoy yourself at work. Similarly, as you will do with the teams, we will work to help you enjoy yourself at work. We expect you to train and share your knowledge with others and change streamers' lives! :D
- +5 years of experience as a Product Manager in full digital-product companies It is important you can learn, understand and develop great practices aligned with our product and business challenges.
- Knowledge and experience in product OKRs. You will be important in the definition and transition from roadmap to OKRs for this reason, if you have previous experience and passion for this kind of methods will be an extra point.
- A "Gamer" mindset. We expect you to become a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- User obsession. Spread your ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions, making our users happier.
- Knowledge of product trends, strategic thinking and ability to prioritize being a role model for the rest of the team.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning. We want to become in a self-managed and autonomous team, so we need to understand our impacts on the business.
- +2 years of experience leading teams or projects in the startup environment, we are going to face great challenges that will demand a lot of us and we are looking for someone that walks the talk with a clear leadership mindset and organizational abilities. Interested in agile values and principles.
- +4 years of experience designing digital products. You will be an essential part of the UX and Design process, so, for this reason you will need to have enough experience and methodology.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to deal with complexity. Proactivity and Self-Leadership are becoming key essential words in our conversations every day.
- Native or fluent in English. Lately, more native English people have joined our company in its various areas. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is native English or very fluent in the language. Additionally, it would be helpful if you also knew Spanish
What we offer:
- Open-remote company: This means that team members can work from wherever they want. Therefore, you will be able to choose if you want to work in the office or not. Moreover, it also means that all processes need to be thought of as if we had no office and everyone was working remotely. No one should feel like an outsider since all conversations will happen through Slack or Zoom/Hangouts.
- The quarter meetups: Once every quarter (once COVID-19 allows it), we will all gather in Valencia to work together. We will try to make it happen during the week when company and team KRs are defined.
- Revolutionize an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions. We started 2 years ago, and now, over 40,000 streamers in more than 20 different countries have increased their revenue by interacting with their fans via Streamloots. We are funded by leading global tech investors, including Bessemer.
- Competitive salary and stock option plan. We are working to align our budgets with the market, and we believe that our salary packages are extremely competitive.
If you are excited about everything that you have just read, please do not hesitate to apply to this position, or send an email with your CV and your LinkedIn profile to Hortensia Espíritu .