WRS Health is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team. The Systems Administrator will act as the security guard for our system. This role maintains upgrades, maintenance, and any installations needed for our employees. The System Administrator will educate our employees and act as the first point of contact for support within the business for technical needs.
The ideal candidate will have strong time-management skills and excellent communication skills, which enable him/her to work with various employees and leaders within the company. The System Administrator will own any/all technical problems and feel passionate about technology and helping others.
Linux Cloud Engineer
AWS (Amazon Web Service)
Nagios or Icinga
Would Be Nice
Windows Server 2019
Would Be Nice
- Manage – Respond to calls and emails, provide fast follow-up, and identify solutions. Collaborate with our internal customers to elaborate on project statuses and winning achievements.
- Maintenance – Perform server administration tasks, including user management, security protocols, and network maintenance. Monitor for bugs, review incoming data and use existing tools to respond to issues as they arise. Develop and test new technologies as needed. Perform routine audits of the systems and perform the nightly backup as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in technology or computer science is required
- Prior Technical Support experience
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, equipment, technology and other performance-monitoring tools
- Strong Communication and Problem Solving Skills
WRS Health is a web-based Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System service provider to physician offices. We provide EMR, billing, scheduling, ERx, lab connection, website and patient portal software in an integrated Enterprise system through the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
We also provide business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to our medical provider clients including billing, scheduling, marketing, bookkeeping, transcription, and scribe services. We have established ourselves as leaders in the healthcare sector; our web-platform provides a unique opportunity to provide real-time services at the point of care.