At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
- Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You Are Someone With
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Consultant will require a minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP MM, completed at least 5 end to end full life cycle of SAP MM implementations.
- SAP MM management experience in S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
- Sound understanding of business process, industry nuances and leading practices in area of focus
- Ability to facilitate effective workshops to lead target state design.
- Ability to lead teams
- Demonstrated excellence in conceiving and executing SAP solution
- Broad understanding of SAP design. Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
- Sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Learn How We Help Organizations Innovate, Transform And Lead
As the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation. If you would like to explore opportunities at Deloitte further to determine the best portfolio that would suit your interests, experience and your career aspirations, check out Consulting SEA Portfolio Link – not available yet
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now
Positions may be based in Myanmar but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 22621
In Myanmar, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Myanmar ("Deloitte in Myanmar"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Myanmar, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.