The Job: Senior Java Developer - Remote
Pay rate up to US$30/hour
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise JavaBeans Developer who will join our fast-growing engineering team, working on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing scalable Java applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications. You must be able to write clean, well-documented code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance the Agiloft core platform
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure designs meet specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience as Software developer
- Experience with EJB3, Tomcat, WildFly and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working on a large project
- At least three years of post-graduate experience
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well-documented code.
- Professional experience with EJB