As a Creative Graphic Designer your role within the agency is to help develop visual solutions from Creative Idea. You must be able to switch between analytical and creative modes of thinking. You must have an intuitive visual sense and a good working knowledge of basic design principles and elements.
You will use these skills to create design solutions that communicate ideas and information clearly and unequivocally – in a manner that is distinctive, engaging and compelling.
You must have at least 3 years of working experience at fast moving agencies.
Conceptualization – the ability to generate new, innovative ideas that conform to a given strategic direction.
Idea Development – To take new ideas and resolve them into highly finished, engagingly executed visual elements.
Design Management - To manage multiple elements of a design (typography, Photography and other design elements) into coherent whole – often across multiple items.
Production Knowledge – To understand production methods and be able to work with outside suppliers to translate your finished design into accurate, high quality online/offline items.
Presentation Skills – An ability to explain, expand upon, and discuss your ideas
Skill Building - To contribute to the ongoing development of the creative department, by actively seeking out and sharing new design, communication and cultural trends, ideas and learnings.
Ethics – You will maintain the highest standards of business ethics, especially in terms of protecting privileged agency and client information.
- Expert on understanding and using design software
- Good understanding (ideally strong work experience) of Graphic Design and communication as a business discipline
- Education or work experience through which design skills have been developed to a high standard - demonstrated through a strong portfolio of relevant work.
- Strong knowledge of appropriate hardware and software (especially Adobe Illustrator).
- Rounded understanding of associated disciplines (photography, Illustration, Typography, Visual Imaging, Digital and interactive design).
- An ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timeframes.
- Proactive attitude to skill development and a voracious appetite for new ideas, technologies and approaches across a broad range of subject areas.
- Able to do 3D animator by using Cinema 4D/ Premier aftereffect software well and professionally