Illumix is an integrated technology and gaming company, transforming the future of mixed reality with environmentally-intelligent, world-scale AR experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Graphics Engineer to take ownership of the graphics pipeline for a new mixed reality engine. The foundation of our AR experiences is high quality visuals. You will be an important part of bringing these experiences to millions by collaborating with a small, creative team and having relentless dedication to keeping performance high on a variety of mobile devices. Come join us and help bring mass market AR to applications across industries.
- Build and maintain the graphics pipeline for a mobile AR-focused engine
- Partner with the art team to support the creation of amazing AR visuals and assist in definition of rendering budgets for a variety of mobile devices
- Design and implement the graphics portion of the asset pipeline
- Use and extend tools to ensure stability and performance
- Contribute to short and long term technical planning
- Advanced knowledge of modern graphics APIs (Metal/Vulkan) and their respective shader languages
- Fluent in C++
- Built or maintained a graphics pipeline in a game engine, video game, or similar technology
- Experience instrumenting, profiling, and optimizing performance issues in large scale or live products
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with both other engineers and other disciplines
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Familiarity with modifying a video stream in realtime on mobile devices
- Experience with or passion for Augmented Reality
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Nine Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision And Life Insurance
- Self Contributing 401K
- Monthly Stipend to cover Work From Home costs
We are building a diverse, empowered, and passionate team to redefine the standard for mixed reality today.
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.