As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Senior Manager, Head of Access Transport
Lead Access Transport Planning and Architecture team to plan and optimize Transport Network to achieve defined Performance KPIs, reliability and ensure timely availability of capacity required to build the Radio and Core Network with optimum CAPEX utilization and keeping the Network ready for future technology evolution and service introduction. Prepare Telenor Myanmar network capable for handling explosive growth in true broadband and IP era.
- Ensure capacity of the access transport and meet present and future needs with optimum resource utilization.
- Fiber layout planning and prioritization.
- Make access transport network Architecture ready multiple access technology and versatile services (e.g. voice, video, mobile and fixed broadband etc).
- Optimize Business Processes and enhance efficiency inside Organization.
- Solution development for projects requiring network design & implementation
- Drive FNI, POC & System Integration for new technology, software release and Multivendor integration
- Ensure System performance benchmarking and follow up Architecture roadmap with Group Technology
- Manage Projects under Access Transport domain for timely delivery with appropriate spending & execute fiberization strategy for TML
- Ensure CAPEX & COGS within set target for Access Transport domain to ensure current and future business demand
- Cost optimization in access transport network.
- Ensure access transport network quality – maintain target Network Quality KPIs.
Required qualifications & experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years progressively managerial experience in Transport Domain.
- Minimum 10+ years IP and Transport experience ,MNO experience Preferred
- Strong problem solving, influence, and negtiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
- Strong organizational and workload management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven people management skills in a high-transaction environment.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.