This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To manage the development and delivery of all digital Projects.
- Organise user research and interaction studies, create mock-ups to capture user journeys for a wide range of all mobile devices
- Translate user stories and business requirements into effective designs
- Master in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Plan and conduct User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Manage deliveries across internal and external partner resources using real time Agile Tools to deliver on time
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of entire product development lifecycle of My Ooredoo Application
- Main company SPOC for all digital projects, defining, identifying and implementing KPIs and milestones
- Lead the delivery of all OMLs customer facing digital projects, and assign and oversee each project’s financial budget, and notify stakeholders in case of any changes and / or issues
- Continuously assess current working methods and processes, making recommendations and implementing improvements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in IT/ Business Management & Similar subjects
- Expertise in Digital Projects, Product Development Life Cycle and master in Agile methodologies
- Proficient in English (Speak, read and write)
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.