The successful candidate will work with IT teams to implement middleware architecture and provide operation and support based on requirements. Performs design and configuration of middleware infrastructure and platforms. In addition, you will provide coherent distributed middleware that connects software components and applications
- provide technical services to support the organisation’s environment provisioning, software integration and implementation, data and environment migration, and major product upgrades including:
- provide operation and support for middleware - WebLogic, JBoss EAP, Apache/JBoss Web Server etc.
- install, configure and troubleshoot a variety of infrastructure components - Windows, Unix, Cloud etc.
- application deployment for supported systems
- support service request for middleware section.
- perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical deployment models for the application, web, and mid-tier environments
- analyze and develop technology solutions based on user and business requirements
- identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware.
- coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality
- degree or diploma holder in Computer Engineering / Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- at least 4 years of information technology work experience and experience architecting, implementing, and/or managing virtual infrastructure environments
- good knowledge of:
- WebLogic, JBoss EAP/Web, Apache web, Apache Tomcat, etc.
- Windows, Unix, Linux
- analytical thinking and problem-solving
- strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues