TrueMoney (Myanmar) is a leading International Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced software development leader who has both a technical and people leadership capacity. You are a hands-on leader who enjoys continuous innovation and improvement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Explore new technology that aligns with company business to support future projects
- Lead and manage the full lifecycle of software development;
- Coordinate with members from quality assurance, project, and product management
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Lead the technical team of software developers and business systems analysts responsible for delivering solutions to support changing business process needs, new functionality requirements, and a growing business. Ensure that work is scoped appropriately, estimated accurately, and resourced to achieve expected business outcomes.
- Manage team’s performance and engagement level through constructive feedback, identification of training and tool gaps, and career path development
- Provide thought leadership of the overall software development lifecycle
Skill and Qualification
- An IT degree (or equivalent experience) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Java Spring framework;
- Experience working with version control and must have knowledge MySQL, PostgreSQL, OpenShift Origin, Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Redis, and RabbitMQ
- Excellent communication in English
- Must be flexible to work with the team extra hours as may need.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the TrueMoney Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.