If you want to be the best software engineer, don't waste your time working in a team that lacks the right work structure and commitment to code quality when you could join a team that pushes code changes to production at a rate of 16,000 per quarter with less than a dozen regressions across our 120+products.
Our first-rate track record would not be possible without our unique approach to job design that enables software engineers to specialize in high-quality code fixes and automated testing. In this one-of-a-kind opportunity, you will learn how to meet demanding quality standards and ship perfect code. As a result of this rock-solid career foundation, you will turbo-charge your growth as a developer and increase your earning potential with any employer.
Join us in migrating software into cloud-native applications, the right way, and become one of the best software engineers in the world in the process.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Providing code fixes as you rotate through our teams dedicated to a single aspect of code quality: Automated Unit Testing, Maintenance, and Automated Integration Testing
- Performing meatier work within a culture of "DevOps on Steroids" due to the huge investment we've made in tooling and automation based on the ideas provided by our engineers.
Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Getting spoon-fed easy changes or small parts of complex problems already solved by senior team members.
- Designing or re-designing modules and systems to meet new requirements.
- Reviewing someone else's code to find issues and errors.
- Maintaining a manual workload, if you can automate your way out of it. The hungriest engineers free up their own time to be assigned more progressive tasks
We hire the top 1% of engineering talent and place you in a highly specialized role working on multiple products at a time. In this role you will:
- Write high quality code every day
- Create elegant solutions to resolve difficult bugs
To produce high-quality work in this role you must hold firm:
- A belief in test-driven development
- A love for simple, clear, bullet proof-code and elegant solutions, and
- An obsession with eliminating bad code that drives you to refactor badly written code before inserting a line of your own
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials
to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3890-TH-Bangkok-SoftwareEngine.003