Are you excited to master new products and solve challenging customer problems?
Ignite’s support and Services team operates quickly with a heavy focus on Coaching and Personal Development. The priority for us is High-Quality Work and the drive for Continuous Improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At Ignite Technologies, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Use voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
- Generating solutions using your deep product knowledge and our rich knowledge bases
- Learning, improving your ability to support the products you know, and expanding the breadth of products you can support.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day.
- Working on easy and simple tickets such as resetting passwords.
- Specializing in one single product or technology stack.
- Working alone and avoiding live customer interaction.
Technical Support Specialist Key Responsibilities
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers using perfect written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with a range of enterprise software solutions and be comfortable in conversations with IT professionals and technical customers.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail.
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS or similar technical disciplines.
About Ignite Technologies
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4265-PH-NCRNatio-TechnicalSuppo