We are looking for Part Time Freelance Web Developers specializing in Wordpress with at least 3-4 years of related work experience.
- 60 hours per month working ~3 hours per work day (PH time afternoon shift). Intial 1 month contract, if successful and fit, freelance contract shall be extended to 6 months and maybe renewed every quarter.
- This is a remote freelance role, working offsite.
The Role Requires The Following
- Web Development - Develop responsive websites using Wordpress and implement website go-live. Develop additional features and functionalities to existing Wordpress websites.
- Web Maintenance - Maintain the uptime of websites, perform troubleshooting, security fixes and website recovery.
- Continuous Process Improvement - Improve existing processes.
- Design (preferred but not required) - Create web/layout design.
- Perform quality assurance and documentation.
- Provide daily progress of work through time logs.
- Provide work estimates.
- Do timely and high-quality delivery.
- Advanced proficiency in Wordpress responsive website development.
- At least intermediate in using Genesis.
- Intermediate proficiency in PHP and Photoshop.
- Basic to intermediate in GIT.
- Knowledgeable in website go-live and website maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in design/development limitations of Wordpress themes.
- Intermediate to advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work smart (i.e. create re-usable codes, build up and iterate from existing themes/frameworks) to deliver quality output with less effort.
- Intermediate technical documentation ability.
- Has a good sense of art particularly in terms of layout.
- Has the ability to work independently and resolve issues independently.
- Works well with others.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Can gracefully handle pressure.
- Highly flexible and agile.
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in Wordpress development.
- Access to your own strong and consistent internet connection with back up.
Preferred But Not Required Qualifications
Perks and Benefits
- Web Design
- Multimedia Arts
- Information Technology