- Must be a College grduate
- At least 5 years of Workforce experience in a vendor/BPO environment (Not captive/in-house).
- Minimum 2 year experience as a WF Manager responsible for at least 10 LOBs and/or 1000
- Hands on experience in end to end workforce (Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, Reporting and Real Time
- Advanced to Expert experienced in using Workforce Management software and tools such as
but not limited to eWFM, IEX, Verint, Avaya CMS, etc. ; familiarity and expertise with Cisco will be an advantage
- Proficiency with Erlang and Excel
This job is provided by Jobscloud.net