Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (Asia). You will be responsible to:
- Navigate organizations and position value to prospective partners
- Design and build compelling Outbound campaigns (with guidance)
- Personalizing and sending high volumes of Cold Emails and Cold calls when necessary
- Serve as a go-to resource for internal & external constituencies on a day to day basis
- Build reports, guides, and presentation materials for internal and external consumption
- Work with partners to go through set-up, onboarding, deal registration processes, and finance
- Work as part of a cross-functional partner working group, including partner program, partner marketing, partner enablement, finance and legal
Qualifications and Experience
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or Masters' final year student in any discipline
- Be available to work full-time from Q1 2022 onwards
- Prior experience in sales, operations, partner marketing will be advantageous
- Proven track record of driven activity and successes
- Entrepreneurial experience highly beneficial
- Fast mover with a bias for action
- Technically proficient with a basic understanding of SaaS and business applications (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of business, curiosity to learn, and resourceful in execution
- Detailed and results oriented to think, plan, and execute
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation, communication skills
- Acumen to understand trends in diverse market verticals and business functional areas
- Acumen to understand and adapt to partner cultural nuances across various global regions