Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Product-Led Growth Intern to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Craft original and compelling content of various formats (e.g. video tutorials, product blog posts, product solution briefs, email newsletters etc)
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Team and deliver video projects on time and on brief
- Meet Workato brand guidelines while adding a creative and unique spin on deliverables
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement
- Brainstorm new story ideas and help plan an editorial calendar with the rest of the Product Marketing team
- Drive engagement for webinars and events to increase awareness and usage
- Coordinate with Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to successfully launch product key features
[This is a 6 month internship. The opportunity to transit into a permanent, full-time position may be offered to you depending on your work performance amongst other factors.]
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Experience generating fresh, purposeful story ideas and content initiatives that drive strategic business objectives
- Experience editing videos, doing simple motion graphics and kinetic typography
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, familiar with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop/Illustrator OR any equivalent applications (we don't discriminate!)
- Strong understanding of all aspects of video pre- and post-production
- Ability to articulate a vision or direction for each piece, and come with ideas based on the brief given
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to collaborate with others throughout the company, sometimes across international time zones
- Able to work independently and efficiently to hit short deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a "can do" attitude with a growth mindset